Hello Luvs! Welcome to Living Your Making!
I’m Sheri L. Stuart, a Daughter of the Most High God. I serve humanity by using my spiritual gift of exhortation to encourage women and teens. I love sharing information and connecting people to resources that help them make better informed choices. Hence, I’ve worked professionally as a journalist and public relations strategist for nearly 20 years. I love what I do, and I have a lot to say.
Humbly, I use this platform to accomplish three things: (1) to provide content that equips women to walk in victory; (2) to provide content that helps others build their ministry projects; and (3) to share my personal perspective on trending topics.
Anyways, I’m glad you found me. I hope you’ll visit often.
Before you go, here’s 21 quick facts about me…….
- I’ve had my heart broken a couple times. I survived.
- I’ve been laid-off a couple times during my career. I survived that too.
- In 2015, I went on my first international mission trip to Uganda. (It was awesome!)
- I don’t like wearing coats. I prefer ponchos and capes instead.
- I played the clarinet and piano in high school.
- My favorite fruit is an orange.
- I’ve recorded a radio voice over for IHop.
- I’ve recorded a radio voice over for the California Lottery.
- My favorite meal to cook is spaghetti.
- My favorite colors are purple, lavender, periwinkle… anything along those lines.
- I’ve attended the GRAMMY® Awards.
- I’ve attended the Lady of Soul Music Awards.
- I’ve attended the NAACP Image Awards too many times to count.
- I love to bike ride. Laguna Beach is one of my favorite places to go.
- I love to go hiking.
- I love to sew. It relaxes me.
- After graduation from college, I purchased a one-way ticket to New York City.
- I moved to NYC with only $400 in my pocket. (I ate one meal a day until I landed a job).
- My first job in broadcasting was as the afternoon news anchor for WTON in Staunton, VA.
- I’ve learned to own my mistakes and to be quick to repent for my shortcomings.
- I soooo want a French bulldog!