The Bible is full of examples of God providing for His people.
Yet, during this season of economic uncertainty, you may have lost sight of God’s promises to meet your every need.
Beloved, if that’s you, don’t worry. I’m writing today to remind you of God’s promises.
The following eight scriptures relate specifically to finances. As a son or daughter of the Most High God, these promises belong to you!
8 Promises That Belong To You
(1) I have been young, and now am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Nor his descendants begging bread. –– Psalm 37:25
(2) The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing. — Psalm 34:10
(3) Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” — Luke 6:38
(4) And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. — Philippians 4:19
(5) “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. — Matthew 6:31-33
(6) Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. — 3 John 1:2
(7) This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. — Joshua 1:8
(8) Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
That there may be food in My house,
And try Me now in this,”
Says the Lord of hosts,
“If I will not open for you the windows of heaven
And pour out for you such blessing
That there will not be room enough to receive it.
“And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes,
So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground,
Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,”
Says the Lord of hosts;
“And all nations will call you blessed,
For you will be a delightful land,”
Says the Lord of hosts. — Malachi 3:10-12
If you enjoyed reading this post, consider subscribing to receive more inspiration in your inbox!